Thursday, August 10, 2006

Now entering... The Secret Cow Level

Moo?

In order to get a rather easy grade, I was forced to help out a eating establishment formed by the University and write my impressions, or be forced to write a damned business plan.

Obviously, the former is a hundred times easier.

The event?

Diablo 2's Secret Cow Level.

Ok, not really....

The event is called EKKA, the biggest event in Queensland every year. It is a huge carnival where the people will bring their cows and put them on show for all to see. Besides that are theme rides, food, games, and pretty much the usual carnival stuff.

Unfortunately, I didn't really get to see much, as my senior just whipped be straight from the train station (after I forced her to go to the wrong enterance \o/) to the shop.

However, I can tell you this.

Cows.

Everywhere.

And also, dung.

Cows come in all sizes, but mostly they are the fat and big ones as you won't bring a small and skinny one for show.

Working at the shop was something like part time, except you are working for a free lunch and dinner (burgers). I took up the front shop job because it's way more fun than to be in the kitchen, and basically had to serve the people what they want for food the entire day. Be it sandwiches, burgers, drinks, I had to get them all.

And damn, their accent sometimes makes it near impossible to tell what they want. LoL.

Fairly interesting. Heading to see the cows on Saturday as I'm scheduled to get there again on that day. More on the actual day after I'm done looking around.

Moo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home